IT Support London
User and Server support
Since launch in 2002 Alpine has built up a growing customer base for whom we are a provider of IT Support services in London. Our relationships with our
customers are built on trust.
Through experience and a very real interest in computers we advise of new software solutions to our customers problems. We are a small company, that is a
fact we take pride in. Our core team can solve most SME IT Support issues (90% in fact) over the phone with remote support login.
We provide a variety of support packages for SME up to 100 people, contact us for a FREE no obligation quote.
All Alpine Interactive's IT Support plans have one core principal in common, IT Support from a local company you can trust. Contact us, we will give some of our customers names, you can ask them.
Our customers benefit from:
- IT Support from a local London based company, not an overseas call-centre
- Dedicated local IT Support technicians who know your business
- Direct IT Support number and emergency mobile for urgent out of hours problems
- Pro-active remote IT Support of your Microsoft or Apple Mac server and all pc's/macs on your network
- Continuous, priority based, IT support via phone, email, remote desktop, or site visit.
We are Microsoft Network partners.
One of the offerings from Microsoft is Office 365. Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud hosted solution. Email is hosted on Microsoft's servers providing enterprise level IT products to businesses both large and small. With pricing starting from just £5 per person per month, Microsoft are giving businesses a level playing field with regards to IT. Microsoft Office 365 is ideal for business from 1 to 10,000 in size!
PC and Mac
We belong to the Microsoft Software Development network and trial numerous products to build up the knowledge so we can recommend the right product for you.
We are a rare breed in that we provide IT support for pc's and Macs. So whatever your chosen product we can provide a one-stop solution.